December 26, 2011

Spreading the News

I LOVE our friends. We have such a great support group of friends not just in Texas but other states as well.

Today started off invading our best friends' Christmas morning. We brought some gifts for their boys but conveniently wrapped a special present for them. The card read something like this: 

"Merry Christmas! We love you guys. PS - If you don't like the gift, we can always use it."

The gift: A box of Huggies diapers. The look on my best friend's face was priceless! I love surprising her.

The husband and I then spent our traditional Christmas morning breakfast together at Starbucks texting several of our other good friends. Great memories in the making!

By the way, the more I say his name and the more I hear it, the more it confirms in my heart that he is "Noah" and couldn't be anyone else. He's our Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment