June 19, 2012

Noah's Adoption Pool Party!

In good summer fashion, we celebrated Noah's finalization this weekend with a pool party! My sweet boy was a true champ and enjoyed nearly every minute of the attention. Even better, our assumptions were confirmed...we have a water baby on our hands! Saturday was Noah's first time in the pool and he was ecstatic! (Crossing off another item from his Life List - a pretty easy one at that)
























With family and close friends over, we grilled out and just relaxed and enjoyed watching the 12+ kids all swimming.

Now for my Pinterest recipe of the week: Sand Pudding. I came across this and wanted to do something special for the kiddos at the party. They ravaged it! I also found the small tin buckets in Target's $1 section so each kid got to take home their little pail. I'm not super mom when it comes to themes and parties, but I do like to throw a little special touch in every now and then.























As for Noah...since we were staying at the in-laws due to AC issues...he went swimming again on Sunday and then again on Monday. Yep, total water baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment