June 23, 2012

Father's Day Do-Over

The husband's first Father's Day is finally complete! As I mentioned in this post, we were hung out to dry by our AC unit last weekend so everything I had planned got pushed to the side. My in-laws helped with some last minute babysitting so I could take the husband to see Prometheus and have a quick dinner, but Noah's "gift" was on major delay.

In addition, with all the moving back and forth, I couldn't find my art supplies I had gathered to make something for the husband. By Friday, I finally had everything back in order and after five attempts to make the perfect imprint, we had Noah's Father's Day present for Daddy!


We got up early this morning, cooked breakfast for Daddy and presented him with his picture. Whew! As much as I love loving on my husband for this holiday, I'm glad to have one "project" down so I can get working on the next.

It doesn't end does it....

No comments:

Post a Comment