December 14, 2012

Mad World

I held my Noah a little closer and a little tighter today in light of the news surrounding the shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut. There's so many tangents I could go off on regarding my feelings on people who perform such tragedies as well as my opinions on what the public comes up with in response to these acts. Instead I'd rather spend my energy thinking on the families who are home tonight missing a child whom they dropped off this morning, unaware that it would be the final time they would see their smiling faces. My heart breaks for them and I am praying that they sense the presence of God with them during this awful moment in their lives.

We fought so hard for our precious little guy. I can't imagine the pain of someone taking him away like those families experienced today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment