December 12, 2013

Aaron - Ten (and a half) Months Old!

Long story short, my camera lens broke the weekend of Aaron's 10-month picture. I delayed for a week due to Thanksgiving (who has fun taking pictures of people stuffing their mouth with food anyhow) and then found a local shop to diagnose and fix the issue. $100 later and I have my camera back! Oh and I would have had it back last week but due to Icemageddon, I did not return to the shop until it was safe(r) to drive.

So here's my 10-month-old sweet, cuddly baby boy!


































 Likes:
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow video by Iz (Hawaiian guy)
- Spaghetti/Noodles
- When Daddy comes home
- Going outside
- Eating
- Playing the piano
- Did I mention eating?

Dislikes:
- Second nap
- Big brother coming within 3 feet of him unless it's on Aaron's terms
- Being scratched by the cat
- Baby food (unless it's fruit)

No comments:

Post a Comment